Sunday 28 September 2014

Burgershack at The Royal Oak

 
Another day another burger. This time I'm checking out the Burgershack pop up run by my favourite burger blogger, Burgerac. Found in a quite area of Marylebone, The Royal Oak is a lovely pub, if not a little expensive on the drinks side but alas I'm here for the food. With a menu promising childhood memories of simple burgers I was keen to try, especially as simple cheeseburgers are what I love the most.


First up is the cheeseburger (the dirty one). I'm a big fan of a simple cheeseburger and this certainly fits that description. With a simple white bun, juicy patty with American cheese and a saucy mix of mustard and ketchup you can't really go wrong. Simple food at it's finest and whilst a little reminiscent of a fast food burger in terms of toppings the meat quality was excellent, it was cooked to perfection and all-in-all it was really tasty. Next time I'd like to try the burgershack (the posh one).







We also ordered the chicken burger which really was a taste sensation. Perfectly cooked, crispy yet succulent chicken with delicious mayo. lettuce and cheese toppings. One of the best chicken burgers you can have in London for sure!




One the side we had the mouth watering deep fried pork shoulder amaze balls and chilli cheese fries. Both were outstanding and just writing this post is making me want to go back and eat them all over again.





A terrific pop up that you really should try and visit with great prices and excellent quality food. I wish you all the best Burgerac!

No comments:

Post a Comment